New guy hi every one. I flew my drone for first time fun while it lasted got lost

Reaction score
Hello everyone flew my phantom for first time pretty cool until it flew off on its own lost it.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry for loss, I have been there, if you want some information on where you should look. You need to upload your flight log from your mobile device.

Follow the instructions on this website.

This is more important than you realize.

Rod

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Reactions: RodPad
Welcome to the forum!

If you'd like help finding it, please upload your TXT flight log at the link @RodPad posted above and share the link here.

Hello Mike Blair and welcome. Sincerely sorry to hear about your first flight loss. Hopefully, you will be able to afford to get back up and give it another try. If you follow RoPad's instructions there is a good chance the experts here will be able to tell you where to look for your Phantom. Best of luck.

Hello everyone flew my phantom for first time pretty cool until it flew off on its own lost it.

Many of us in this field have lost a drone to the fly away, once you understand what happened , you will be 10 times the better pilot .
You can learn a lot from doing some research on fly aways. Hope you stay the course

Phantomrain.org
coal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl