New guy here!

Reaction score
Just want to say hello and I’m glad to be here. I am 107 certified and play with drones for a living. I look forward to educating myself more here and helping others when I can. I am located in Northwest Arkansas and have lived here nearly 7 years now, was California born and raised but decided to try something new.
AirBase_Fleet_UVT-2.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Thank you! I can certainly add some pics ? I spent over 16 years as a Mercedes Benz Tech and have always loved anything RC. I have been flying drones for a few years and started working with Unmanned Vehicle Technologies after my leaving MB job. Loving the new career and get to play with lots of cool toys every day ????
UVT_PM430-1-33.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO
Just want to say hello and I’m glad to be here. I am 107 certified and play with drones for a living. I look forward to educating myself more here and helping others when I can. I am located in Northwest Arkansas and have lived here nearly 7 years now, was California born and raised but decided to try something new.View attachment 119286
Welcome! Awesome gear!!

Reactions: RisingSky@UVT
To be honest. I think you may be teaching some of us with that kind of gear! Nice. Im sure you do enjoy your job! Welcome and looking forward to seeing what you and your company are about!

Reactions: RisingSky@UVT
To be honest. I think you may be teaching some of us with that kind of gear! Nice. Im sure you do enjoy your job! Welcome and looking forward to seeing what you and your company are about!

Thank you! I am learning every day doing my best to keep up with the industry. I am an employee and I deal with trouble shooting, repairs and setups. I will try to stay active here and will do my best to help out any fellow operator when I can and I will be here with many questions myself looking for help when I am stumped on a problem
IMG_8892.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, from Florida ?
Love your personal bird. A favorite of many on the board. Myself included. Not as crowded here as before Mavic Mania so a welcome addition. Many subjects have been covered already and are available to review using the search function. Your insight will be a valuable addition.
Enjoy the show. ?

Welcome. Most of us is just flying for fun. There are a few really tech, top notch, flash driving!aa (you know, those do hickies on the board) talking above our head guys on this forum. Oh, by the way, I'm not one. You'll find out who they are in no time. Right now, I'm trying to fix a franastat with broken fallopian tubes. Happy flying.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen