New Frustrated User

Reaction score
Good Morning All,
After many years of wanting a drone I finally bought a 2nd hand Phantom 3 Adv on eBay. It was a good package with spare battery etc. However I can't get the controller to charge the Led rapidly flashes but then goes out. I have seen on the internet about disconnecting the battery and have tried but not seen any change can anyone offer advice.

If I but another controller will it work ?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Capt KO
I think you have tried this, disconnect the battery for a few minutes (around 10) then reconnect it and put it on the charger.
While you have the battery out mark down all the numbers you see on it just in case you have to buy a new battery.
Good luck.

Reactions: Capt KO
Good Morning All,
After many years of wanting a drone I finally bought a 2nd hand Phantom 3 Adv on eBay. It was a good package with spare battery etc. However I can't get the controller to charge the Led rapidly flashes but then goes out. I have seen on the internet about disconnecting the battery and have tried but not seen any change can anyone offer advice.

If I but another controller will it work ?

Thanks in advance
Go back to the seller on eBay and ask if it worked? Ebay has buyer protection

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Are u sure it isn’t fully charged? Does it turn on?

If you can handle a soldering iron, there a plenty of youtube vids that show how easy it is to replace a controller battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj