New Firmware V01.04.0602

P4P+ is a strange bird, and will always have unique problems. Buy yourself a regular remote for the P4P aircraft, for $319 more, saving yourself from all the aggravation of the P4P+, and you can thank me later! It's a small price to pay for sanity! :cool:
With the previous Flash ... everything worked with no issues and plenty of stability ... if I could just get the file I would revert it back. Does anyone have it available for download?

I'm confused cant the revert be done via the dji assistant 2 app?
only for the aircraft ... not for the RC unit. I need the file for the RC unit ... then I have to put it on the memory card and load it locally to re-flash the RC unit. The problem is I can't get the file from anyone/anywhere ???

Last edited:
Would love to see a video or step by step of that. I'm going to revert back to previous firmware for my p4p+. Might as well do the RC unit.

Would love to see a video or step by step of that. I'm going to revert back to previous firmware for my p4p+. Might as well do the RC unit.
if you find someone who has a copy of the previous firmware update file and a place to download it from I'll be glad to show you how to do it.

BTW ... the file is the same for the "+" as it is for the Pro version using a phone or iPad

I have only I have only had my people feet for 7 months and this is the first firmware update I've had problems with. It just really came at a bad time! I tried everything with mine for over 5 hours before I rolled back the firmware on the p4p and everything seems fine now

I hope they're crap right because it'll be a long time be upgrade unless it forces me to!

after long way of updating...updating the copter need long time here...

the gimbal problem was yesterday still there ...today better. no problems with signals only by coming home get little drop and info bad signal, but hey... i was out of sight 2,6km away with no problem by flying away...

gimbal adjust with long pressing is gone...

whats good ...they have intergrated list of prepared flight zones list in app...that you see. ah ok i have get prepared the 3 day flying in yellow zone ...and i can drive to place (maybe without internet) but the yellow zone is prepared with the DJI homepage...

i have had that problem some days ago on factory of VW... and didn't find the box where i can put in the keycode i get (by being online there and try to fix it). at home i prepared for next week again at PC...get informations that all is ok now...but it wasn't listed on homepage in prepared zones and in app wasn't a place to show this ... now there is a place and maybe there it's shown now correct)

Hi all, big problem here too.
Because I had after updating the firmware on the AC no mor maps, I made a Data reset on the P4Pro+.
Now, the only screen I have when I start the RC is, that I first have to sign in at DJI. When I will do that: Network error, check your Internet connection...
The problem is: I have no possibilities to do that, because I have only the sign in screen (what not is working because it can not log in to the internet (password etc.).
Any Ideas what I can do???
Thanks a lot!
Remos

I have only I have only had my people feet for 7 months and this is the first firmware update I've had problems with. It just really came at a bad time! I tried everything with mine for over 5 hours before I rolled back the firmware on the p4p and everything seems fine now

I hope they're crap right because it'll be a long time be upgrade unless it forces me to!
Do you have a copy of the previous firmware file (V01.03.0509) for the controller that I could maybe get from you ... somehow? That is all I need. I can get the one for the aircraft via DJI Assistant 2 app. ... the one for the RC is not available via that app.

Hi all, big problem here too.
Because I had after updating the firmware on the AC no mor maps, I made a Data reset on the P4Pro+.
Now, the only screen I have when I start the RC is, that I first have to sign in at DJI. When I will do that: Network error, check your Internet connection...
The problem is: I have no possibilities to do that, because I have only the sign in screen (what not is working because it can not log in to the internet (password etc.).
Any Ideas what I can do???
Thanks a lot!
Remos
use your finger to pull down from the top of the P4P+ controller screen and a box will pop up and press the gear on it to go to your WIFI connection. Enter your data to connect and then log in to DJI.

use your finger to pull down from the top of the P4P+ controller screen and a box will pop up and press the gear on it to go to your WIFI connection. Enter your data to connect and then log in to DJI.
Any chance you have the previous file to use to load on the controller (V01.03.0509)?

Reactions: mindstorm
Any chance you have the previous file to use to load on the controller (V01.03.0509)?
Thanks a lot, u===gbk! You made my day. Ehm night, its 3AM here :) Now I can go sleep. The maps are also back, everything seems to be like before. In the RC it shows Version V01.02.00.00 and on the AC should also be the newest. I'm just not shure, where I have to log in to avoid that I'm restricted to the 30 and 50m. In my DJI account I loged in today many times... Thanks! :)

Thanks a lot, u===gbk! You made my day. Ehm night, its 3AM here :) Now I can go sleep. The maps are also back, everything seems to be like before. In the RC it shows Version V01.02.00.00 and on the AC should also be the newest. I'm just not shure, where I have to log in to avoid that I'm restricted to the 30 and 50m. In my DJI account I loged in today many times... Thanks! :)
Sorry, u000gbk, not u===gbk... it's to late ;-)

After sitting out the past few days because of high wind I went out to fly again today and had one of the most frustrating days ever trying to get authorization to fly in a "yellow" zone. DJI's website said I was using my browser in private mode and even though I tried four different browsers none of them any longer showed my unlock plans in my account via desktop browser. I then checked in the GO4 app (ipad mini 4) and it showed I had authorization. Then, when I was actually onsite the Authorization data would not sync with the RC or bird. I finally got so frustrated I downgraded to the previous firmware for the bird. Still have the new firmware on the RC. That's getting rolled back tomorrow.

For the life of me I wish DJI would give us an opt out on the GEOcrap. It isn't even applicable for many using a 107.

-- tom

Reactions: daddioJP

Never update unless you absolutely need to. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! :eek:

Reactions: andyca57
After sitting out the past few days because of high wind I went out to fly again today and had one of the most frustrating days ever trying to get authorization to fly in a "yellow" zone. DJI's website said I was using my browser in private mode and even though I tried four different browsers none of them any longer showed my unlock plans in my account via desktop browser. I then checked in the GO4 app (ipad mini 4) and it showed I had authorization. Then, when I was actually onsite the Authorization data would not sync with the RC or bird. I finally got so frustrated I downgraded to the previous firmware for the bird. Still have the new firmware on the RC. That's getting rolled back tomorrow.

For the life of me I wish DJI would give us an opt out on the GEOcrap. It isn't even applicable for many using a 107.

-- tom
The fact that a Chinese company is restricting American's use of American air space via GEO, when it is not required by the FAA, borders upon the absurd! :eek:

Reactions: daddioJP
The fact that a Chinese company is restricting American's use of American air space via GEO, when it is not required by the FAA, borders upon the absurd! :eek:

Yeah, I have to disagree here ...

DJI knows that if enough idiots do stupid stuff with DJI drones that they might find it illegal to sell them owing to rules imposed by the respective countries. They, DJI, have a vested interest in reducing the chances that one of there idiot customers ruins it for everyone else AND themselves.

I have a problem with the way DJI is going about this as I've mentioned before, but to say they shouldn't make an effort to limit the idiots is short sighted. I think what DJI is doing is an effort to convince the rules makers that they (DJI) are being proactive at limiting bad behavior and are doing so to forestall further legislation that might make flying our drones more limiting or even illegal.
What would you do if you were running things at DJI?

Brian

Reactions: setandforget

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT