New firmware killed my old phantom, please help

Reaction score
I updated the firmware on my Phantom V1 model P330D with a DJ6 Tx and after it updated my Tx doesn't work and all I get from the Phantom is a rapidly blinking yellow light that doesn't go away. Anyone have any Ideas how to fix it or does anyone have the old version of assistant so I can maybe downgrade the firmware to an older version? Please help me out

If I am not mistaken, a rapid flashing yellow light indicates no communication with the controller.
After doing a firmware update, you have to re-link the controller to the AC.

Reactions: bill combs
If I am not mistaken, a rapid flashing yellow light indicates no communication with the controller.
After doing a firmware update, you have to re-link the controller to the AC.
the new firmware locked out the flight controller on the naza-m v1 flight controller and i can't roll the firmware back. I need a copy of the old assistant software I think to load an older version of the firmware. I foumd the ealier version of assistant but it won't start up it gives me error code: 0 and thats it. anyone have a copy of the old assistant software that still works?

This is one of it seems many problems with firmware updates. I get a update notice on my P4A every time I start it, but have ignored it because I'm scared to death it will screw something up. The bird flies just fine right now. Anyone care to comment?

Reactions: WildMan9
This is one of it seems many problems with firmware updates. I get a update notice on my P4A every time I start it, but have ignored it because I'm scared to death it will screw something up. The bird flies just fine right now. Anyone care to comment?
I have a P3A and have never updated it in about 3 years for the same reason, it fly's just fine, "If it's not broke don't fix it "

I updated the firmware on my Phantom V1 model P330D with a DJ6 Tx and after it updated my Tx doesn't work and all I get from the Phantom is a rapidly blinking yellow light that doesn't go away. Anyone have any Ideas how to fix it or does anyone have the old version of assistant so I can maybe downgrade the firmware to an older version? Please help me out
Hi, what version Assistant do you need, only i've got Phantom 2 Assistant v3.6 and v3.8 and also controller assistant v1.2, dont know if these are any good to you, or if they would even work on your phantom.
Also have a look here. Phantom 1- DJI Download Center- DJI

Sorry I can't help you out, i haven't got that version, but I have heard you can use v2.2
I hope this helps and you get sorted.
All the best.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20