New firmware 15/03/3016

Reaction score
From dji Facebook page

Attachments

• 1458047129943.jpg
    1458047129943.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,087
I just saw it too on my Go app.
Can we ignore it and still fly, or will it force itself upon us?
Also, I don't see where it says what the FW is for. How do we find that out?
Any way to find out what changes they've made?
0a18dc8e59f33a673df466ead0a0c8bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I haven't updated Firmware yet because I didn't see a prompt when I flew last night. The app did however did auto-update on me and has changed a bit. The icon on the home screen for RTH in now ONLY RTH. If you want to set the transmitter to be your home point, you need to go further into the settings. Also, it looked like you have to re-enable maximum distance. Only other thing I've noticed so far is that under MC Settings, multiple flight modes now include P-mode, Atti, and Sport but I have a standard. The diagram appears to show that you change modes from a switch on the top left of the controller (which I don't have) so i don't know why it would allow me to activate it?

I haven't been prompted to update as of this morning.

I just saw it too on my Go app.
Can we ignore it and still fly, or will it force itself upon us?
Also, I don't see where it says what the FW is for. How do we find that out?
Any way to find out what changes they've made?
0a18dc8e59f33a673df466ead0a0c8bd.jpg

I was downloading it and it tells you what is being changed.

Can you use it without firmware update?
I`ll probably stick with my old firmware for a while, until someone test it.

Just tested mine with the new firmware flew it til lost signal and initiated return to home. It returned home as expected. So far so good.

Reactions: TWP723
Just tested mine with the new firmware flew it til lost signal and initiated return to home. It returned home as expected. So far so good.
Well, that's a plus! ;)

have any of the people who were having Loss of transmission short range issues after the last update...(like myself) download and installed the update and had approval? I am scared to do the new update since I dont want it to get even worse.

There is nothing in the notes about improved transmitter however DJI never even admitted that there was a problem to begin with.

Guys after updating the dji go app where do I find the follow me ,point of interest modes ?

Before doing the firmware upgrade, I updated my Go app to v2.7.0, and upon completion of updating the app, the FW notification went away. Any way to do it manually?

I only got the dji app to update .when I go in the app or connect everything up I don't get a notification telling me new fw update ?.how come ?

Guys after updating the dji go app where do I find the follow me ,point of interest modes ?

When you're in F mode you should see a little icon show up on the left side of the screen. Select it and you can choose the different modes.

Reactions: Nabzo
Nabzo, Try going to the home screen on the Go app. That's where mine said Update.

I started having no signal problems this last week. Did the update today and haven't had the problem. Hopefully this update fixed it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic