New Facebook group

Reaction score
Hi pilots. Rob Newman here. I recently became an FAA Certified Remote pilot, and I'm an avid drone enthusiast, and sometimes commercial drone pilot here in the Seattle area. For the past year or so, as I have been researching all things related to recreational and commercial flying, I sensed there is a need for some type of online community in our part of the world where folks with like interests can share ideas, ask questions, give answers, but a community with also a real world side. One where we can get together on occasion to fly, train, and help one another learn about our flying passion, and this is a big one, build awareness of regulatory issues in our area and share our knowledge of flight safety, and to frankly, be skilled and well informed ambassadors of our activities to the general community at large. This group will be purely for networking, not for advertising your (or my) business, but we definitely want too hear about your entrepreneurial goals and experiences..

If that sounds of interest, come give us a look and let us know what you think. If this builds, I may consider a newsletter publication as well, with similar focus.

Rob Newman
iFLy Drones Northwest
https://www.facebook.com/groups/iflydronesnorthwest

p.s. Moderators, if this post is inappropriate, please remove. this forum is a great place for general and broad discussion topics, easy to search content etc.. forums have that advantage, so not trying to detract from that, but think of this new group as more focused on using drones for and in business and setting up a place for events and fly ins etc.

From what I can see as a "visitor" it looks like an interesting group for sure.

Good luck in this endeavor and stay strict on keeping advertising, politics, and religion off the group and you'll do well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20