New Drone and New member :D Usual vision Issues lol

Reaction score
hey all looking to get into this hobby but alas I have the fc200 egg camera and it seems its decided to go tits up :D lol

usual no images or telemetry from the app and I cant bind through the app I can see the mac address but when I try to bind the app goes back and doesn't save details :( hoping the wifi board isn't dead but have been using it LOS and flies well enough

If you have an android device, download ( InSSIDer ) app, and follow video
If you see NO Mac addy ( 60:60:1f:??:??:?? ) than wifi is bad ( bottom board needs replaced )
If you see it, make sure it matches that on your extender ( binding page ) if not reset extender and manually type in new code!

Hope this helps!
J Dot
:cool:

I'll get pics up tomorrow of what I can see and what happens when I try to input the code

heres what I did and as you see on the last pic it wont keep the addy I input :(

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 408
  • 2.JPG
    8.7 MB · Views: 373
  • 3.JPG
    8.8 MB · Views: 407
  • 4.JPG
    8.3 MB · Views: 406
  • 5.JPG
    8.2 MB · Views: 356
  • 6.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 374
hey all looking to get into this hobby but alas I have the fc200 egg camera and it seems its decided to go tits up :D lol

usual no images or telemetry from the app and I cant bind through the app I can see the mac address but when I try to bind the app goes back and doesn't save details :( hoping the wifi board isn't dead but have been using it LOS and flies well enough

Might be a bad extender

IMPORTANT, IF YOU ARE NOT USING CORRECT MAC ADDRESS OF CAMERA THIS WONT WORK, USE AN ANDROID PROGRAM CALLED WIFI SCANNER TO FIND MAC ADDRESS, THE SSID IS HIDDEN AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES FOR IT IT APPEAR, ENSURE ONLY THE QUAD IS ON FOR THIS PROCEDURE AND THE EXTENDER IS TURNED OFF OR THE HIDDEN SSID WONT APPEAR IN THE LIST OF DEVICES.

reset procedure follow to the letter

turn off quad

turn off phone wifi

turn on extender

wait until system light goes solid (about 30 seconds to a minute)

press the reset button next to the power button (recessed) for about 10 seconds or until system light goes off

wait.........1 30 seconds or until system light goes solid

turn on phone wifi

power on the quad

connect to phantom_XXXXX

open app

settings

Binding

input mac address.

Press blue tick and then the next blue tick

close out the app

turn off phones wifi

wait again until system light goes solid

turn on phone wifi

connnect to Phantom _ XXXX

open the app and go back into settings and binding and see if the MAC address is still present

If that doesnt work then you can send it to myself for further testing if your in the UK, if your USA ask JDot if he will take a look.

If it does work say thanks lol

haha ok give me a few minutes and ill let you know and I'm UK based so ill get back to you ;)

and pic number 3 is the app to show wifi and you can see the drone and camera showing up there so I'm guessing the mac addy is fine

followed all directions and still the same :(
If your UK you can send me the camera and extender if you want to

Send me a pm for contact details

Reactions: J Dot
For anyone reading this thread, it turns out its a phone\App issue as ive tested the unit on my IOS phone with version 1.0.60 and it tested fine.

Reactions: slippyjim
can I please have some help as I have the same problem !!

on vision app

no connection

no sats

no wifi

tried re biding as above , still nothing

Mine was an app issue if you can try a different android or iPhone to rebind and see how that goes
Crash had to bind the camera for me on his apple product.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak