New DJI Product Release - Transform Your World

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like DJI is releasing a new product on 8/13/2019 Wonder what it will be, new Hasselblad Camera perhaps? Watch the trailer HERE
1565274565803.png

Maybe the Osmo Mobile 3?

OsmoMobile3.jpg

Yes, that should definitely make it easier to store.

1565277434120.png

I wish they would bring some more pro gear out. I don’t think it’s look good when I’m charge 300 $ to do a house video then use an iPhone on an osmo gimbal lol

Reactions: cneedelman
I wish they would bring some more pro gear out. I don’t think it’s look good when I’m charge 300 $ to do a house video then use an iPhone on an osmo gimbal
Want to use your DSLR instead? DJI does offer more heavy duty stabilizers. See more details here.

I can't wait for that hassleblad camera thing to come out! I'm also excited for the fpv drone kit they just released. I used to hate fpv when I saw the super low quality video of fpv drones zipping around trees and through hoops, filmed using the low quality fpv cameras. But once I saw those cinematic fpv videos of flying down mountains with a GoPro attached and reelsteady applied in post I wanted an fpv drone!

I am definitely going to buy the fpv system from DJI and pair it with their Osmo Action camera. They have set themselves up with a great system!

Want to use your DSLR instead? DJI does offer more heavy duty stabilizers. See more details here.
Yea have looked into that option with a few other videographer. For a decent body, Lense, and the heavy duty gimbal, I’m looking around 2000 bucks vs the osmo original I got 200 bucks has done a good job just sucks in lower light. All one unit easy to grab and go. Not much set up time. It’s just dated and need to get better quality.
Nevertheless I’m probably going to have to go that route sooner than later.

Mavic Mini or Spark 2 the rumour has it
I don't think so. DJI doesn't usually hold small events at unknown locations when releasing new consumer drones.

My wife bought me one of those Osmo mini cameras and we quickly found out that, unlike normal cameras, the Osmo products won't work until you activate them.
So we tried the procedure, only to find out their activation only supports specific iPhone models and almost no Android devices. The connectors didn't even fit the micro USB on our phones. So long story short, we ended up returning the Osmo as unsuitable for use. Buy beware.

My wife bought me one of those Osmo mini cameras and we quickly found out that, unlike normal cameras, the Osmo products won't work until you activate them.
So we tried the procedure, only to find out their activation only supports specific iPhone models and almost no Android devices. The connectors didn't even fit the micro USB on our phones. So long story short, we ended up returning the Osmo as unsuitable for use. Buy beware.
That's strange, I have an osmo pocket and have registered it with my premium Android smartphone and nothing went wrong there, and I used it perfectly fine with 2 budget LG Android smartphones. What phone are you using?

The product released was the OSMO Mobile 3, pretty slick, especially for the price! See it HERE
1565701983636.png

The product released was the OSMO Mobile 3, pretty slick, especially for the price! See it HERE
View attachment 113747
It's cool, but I'm hoping DJI releases some drones. I already have one if their smartphone gimbals, it's okay, but I can't stand filming for my phone. I also have an osmo pocket, and I think it is much better. But what I'm really excited for is that hasselblad clone camera they're working on, if it is any good!

That's what I was hoping for just didn't happen
It looks like the mavic mini will be released soon! I'm excited for that! If it is good enough and cheap enough maybe I'll get it for my little brother for Christmas! I just don't want him flying a phantom because of the danger and the price. I think that the mavic mini will be great! I'll finally have a drone I can point beginners to!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers