Website
phantomhelp.com
From DJI:

Other sources:

Last edited:
WT*,

Rod ..

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Hum, I was waiting for somebody to reply, I haven't synced flight records with DJI for long time.
My P2V+ was defective, I got a refurbish back.(No Charge)
My P3S was bad when I got it, every time they sent something back. (No Charge
) 3 Times

My flight logs on the mobile devices were a mess

Is this only related to automatic sync that I never Use?

@msinger
I thank you for what you do.

Rod ..

BTW, I have my Login and Password for Healthy Drones :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Hum, I was waiting for somebody to reply, I haven't synced flight records with DJI for long time.
My P2V+ was defective, I got a refurbish back.(No Charge)
My P3S was bad when I got it, every time they sent something back. (No Charge
) 3 Times

My flight logs on the mobile devices were a mess

Is this only related to automatic sync that I never Use?

@msinger
I thank you for what you do.

Rod ..
I don't sync or download flight data either, but I'd imagine some do, especially if it pertains to business ventures.

And, I'll continue to fly my P3S's around the pine trees in my backyard, gathering covert data for those Chinese Nationals. And NO, I haven't cut my grass yet. Too dern hot. 🥵

And, I'll continue to fly my P3S's around the pine trees in my backyard, gathering covert data for those Chinese Nationals. And NO, I haven't cut my grass yet. Too dern hot. 🥵
Please cut the grass soon, as I am having difficulty finding the forest.😂

If it's enough to get the feds off their case, I consider that a big win. I never sync anyway, just fly a camera for fun.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
I don't sync or download flight data either, but I'd imagine some do, especially if it pertains to business ventures.

Does this mean that I have to cut my grass or I don’t have to cut my grass so I can take pictures of my pine trees😎

That dim witted Congresswoman from New York needs to have her head examined. I personally do not understand how people in that position of government can be so gullible. The bad part is that so many others are marching to the same misguided tune.

Sure glad my Yuneec drones are so easy to work on and I don’t have to connect to mother to get permission to fly them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orthotutors