New DJI Carbon Reinforced Props... I love them !

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a review of the new Carbon Reinforced props from DJI....
I got them a few days ago, and I am really happy.... They are stiffer than the standard 9443 props, but more flexible than true carbon fiber....
I have bought just about every prop out there, and must say these have the best response, and sound that I have flown... Not to mention they look pretty badass..... They come in yellow or white tips for $17.00 per pair....
The package says E300, but both DJI and the distributor confirmed they work with the phantom also... If you want to dump the white DJI stock props, this is a great alternative.....

Happy Flying !!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 3,185
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 1,800
  • IMG_4020.JPG
    IMG_4020.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 1,528
Cool, your Phantom paint job looks real cool. Army drone :cool:

How do the props compare? Whats the advantage?

Jeremyconk said:
I have bought just about every prop out there, and must say these have the best response, and sound that I have flown...
Thanks for the review! Are you one of the people that don't like carbon fiber props? I know they get a lot of hate (haven't tried them myself). Also, can you describe at all what you like better about the sound? I will probably pick a pair of these up. Look sweet

max said:
Jeremyconk said:
I have bought just about every prop out there, and must say these have the best response, and sound that I have flown...
Thanks for the review! Are you one of the people that don't like carbon fiber props? I know they get a lot of hate (haven't tried them myself). Also, can you describe at all what you like better about the sound? I will probably pick a pair of these up. Look sweet

I think he meant sound as in "durable" or "sturdy". I "think". Haha but I've been wrong once or twice before and now that I think about it, maybe he IS talking about how they sound.

I'm not against carbon props....
I don't like how fragile they seem to be.... Tip them over on a landing and your buying a new set...

These new props are much more responsive than the original plastic ones.

The sound is also different.... It is quieter, and not so much like an angry swarm of bee's. It's more uniform if that makes sense.

Also just a reminder that if you upgrade to them, you need to buy 2 packs.... I would never mix the plastic and these ones... Much different flight characteristics....

I have a set of the 9450's also..... These are much stiffer, and have more response over the 9450's....

I think I will get some because they look cool, even if there is no big improvement in performance! But on the other hand, I would not like to have lower performance that the 9450s. Anyway I will give them a try.

happydays said:
I just don't get the fascination with cf props.

Me neither.
Although they look fancy ( cause there black ) on that particular bird its just a fragile item to mess with.
Yes a tipover can cause a prop to break or not with a nylon type.
Anyway i recently flew against a lamppost that wouldn't move and broke a gray dji prop. I guess with the carbon ones i had to replace them all, but thats speculation.
I would consider using them if they add extra performance if i do a other attempt to break my own world distance record of 4.4 mile.
Otherwise i just paint the 9443/9450 ones in black ( or what color i want ) as i've always done.

All the reviews I have seen with the props tell me that the plastic/nylon are the best.

Cons with the CF props include fragile, expense, lower flight time, and Increase vibration.

I would like to read a comparison between the Cf and the the new nylon props from DJI 9450. I for one would like to have a prop that increases flight time, decrease noise would also be nice.

rotorwash said:
All the reviews I have seen with the props tell me that the plastic/nylon are the best.

Cons with the CF props include fragile, expense, lower flight time, and Increase vibration.

I would like to read a comparison with the new nylon props from DJI. I for one would like to have a prop that increases flight time and decrease noise would also be nice.
please don't believe everything you read, their no dearer than the normal props. I've got all 3 (9443's, carbon 9443's & 9450's) & hoping to test them all back-to-back when we get a good day. PS i have gave the carbons a quick 5 minute test & they did seem alot more responsive than the 9450's

p fandango said:
rotorwash said:

I would like to read a comparison with the new nylon props from DJI 9450. I for one would like to have a prop that increases flight time, decrease noise would also be nice.
please don't believe everything you read, their no dearer than the normal props. I've got all 3 (9443's, carbon 9443's & 9450's) & hoping to test them all back-to-back when we get a good day. PS i have gave the carbons a quick 5 minute test & they did seem alot more responsive than the 9450's

From what I have seen the DJI 9443's have a longer flight time but lag in performance compared to the newer 9450's. The 9450's with greater thrust will ascend and descend much faster and change direction faster compared to the 9443's. So if your looking for longer flight and not too worried about razor like movements I would use the 9443's If its all about speed and movements the 9450's.

I have not seen much difference in performance between CF and normal blades to warrant the cost. Also its worth buying DJI brands compared to counterfeits

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues