new controller firmware

I suggest you to first update DJI Go App by deleting it totally, rebooting and downloading the latest. This way App will be the latest.

I presume you have already updated FW of P3 to the latest.

Now when you start DJI Go App with RC connected, and click on to see the status, you will see a warning sign to upgrade RC to the latest. It assumes that you have Internet connection on for DJI App to download latest update for RC and install it. Click to install it.

You will see the current version and the latest version and at the end it will ask you to reboot RC. Just do it.

Ok, its working now, not sure why it would not let me first time round.

thanks

do I need to update my RC to the latest update if I still fly on 1.3 firmware ?

Checked out YouTube Dronecamps then over to the DJI website and downloaded the new bin file for the P3P etc now able to update the aircraft and camera Happy Days

I just updated mine and now the App is telling me that the aircraft and camera require updates...anyone else getting this? My aircraft fw version is 1.4.1...?
reboot it will go away.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I just updated my RC and thought I'd share a little tip in case anyone encounters what I did. I don't have the fastest internet connection and during the download process my RC started beeping and got a message that said RC has been sitting idle for too long please turn off. I didn't want to take any chances messing things up, so I just moved one of the sticks and the message went away and the RC quit beeping and all ended well. Just thought I'd share that.
Thanks for the tip. This happened 4 times during my download, but I had previously read your post and knew what to do.

After I installed the new firmware the RC needed an update. I just did the update right from the RC. It was easy. Took about a minute.

Hi everybody, I am running the older 1.3 firmware and it keeps saying firmware out dated in red on app.Does anyone know if you have to update or just ignore it.

Hi everybody, I am running the older 1.3 firmware and it keeps saying firmware out dated in red on app.Does anyone know if you have to update or just ignore it.
Yes DJI App will alert you if there is another update waiting for you if your device has Internet connection. Choice is totally yours.

Reactions: Chief Joe
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I just updated my RC and thought I'd share a little tip in case anyone encounters what I did. I don't have the fastest internet connection and during the download process my RC started beeping and got a message that said RC has been sitting idle for too long please turn off. I didn't want to take any chances messing things up, so I just moved one of the sticks and the message went away and the RC quit beeping and all ended well. Just thought I'd share that.
What do you mean by removing a stick? Thx.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4