New board for Phantom 4

Reaction score
Where can I buy a new board for my Phantom 4. I have reflowed this thing twice. This time I got carried away with the heat and have successfully messed this one up. I suppose I can buy a new one. If so how much will it cost me and is it just a matter of putting it in and start back flying. It seems a lot of people have trouble with this. Does it have to come from DJI.

Where can I buy a new board for my Phantom 4. I have reflowed this thing twice. This time I got carried away with the heat and have successfully messed this one up. I suppose I can buy a new one. If so how much will it cost me and is it just a matter of putting it in and start back flying. It seems a lot of people have trouble with this. Does it have to come from DJI.
I assume you’re talking about your RC. If so, I agree that you can find one for sale for cheaper. Just be sure to get a compatible model. We’ve seen people here who’ve bought the wrong model and had to then resell it.

Reactions: JoBe
My controller says it's a model gl300c. Is that what I would use to look for one. It also has 045jdb27020716 on it.
I did get mine back together and believe it or not it shows charging to 100%. I flowed it in a different place than I did the first time. I will try this but I still would like to have another board. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Pcwnz
My controller says it's a model gl300c. Is that what I would use to look for one. It also has 045jdb27020716 on it.
I did get mine back together and believe it or not it shows charging to 100%. I flowed it in a different place than I did the first time. I will try this but I still would like to have another board. Thanks for the help.
is it the B model of 300c?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik