New and need help.

Reaction score
Dave here..
I jest got my first phantom. A 4 pro +.
So I couldn't get the camera settings dial to work. Asked din for help with that and a couple of other things.
I was told to update the firmware to 01.02.0304 watch was on the controller. Plug it in, and it told me it would take a prox 15 min. It's been over an hour now. And only 5 o/o , it's has said 5 o/o the hole time. Do I stop it. and try again?
I also asked what the SD slot in the controller was for and didn't get an answer
Not very tech savvy guy. I'm old 67 , that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
So can any of you smart guys help me out..
Thanks

Dave, you must push in the camera setting dial and it will toggle between shutter, ISO and aperture. Then spin it to adjust. SD slot in RC can record 720 video and can play back your card.
I would suggest using a pc or mac to update firmware. Use the DJI assistant 2 app. plenty of places on youtube to explain the process

Dave, you must push in the camera setting dial and it will toggle between shutter, ISO and aperture. Then spin it to adjust. SD slot in RC can record 720 video and can play back your card.
I would suggest using a pc or mac to update firmware. Use the DJI assistant 2 app. plenty of places on youtube to explain the process
Thanks Tom , ill give that a try this afternoon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94