New affordable drone from DJI called Phantom 3 SE

So to those of you who have bought this, are all of the settings in Chinese in the dji go app or is it in English?

English, or whatever language your phone is set to. Uses the regular DJI GO app, but the manual in the box only comes in Chinese.

Its been working great and I have been getting some nice video with it.

Reactions: Iancognito87
Misinformation?

Attachments

• SE.png
    SE.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 521
English, or whatever language your phone is set to. Uses the regular DJI GO app, but the manual in the box only comes in Chinese.

Is there a downloadable English manual online? Or does one use the P3S manual?

What I don't understand is why is dji still making phantom 3's? And why make so many? The 4k, pro, and se look all the same. So they have phantom 3 Standard, professional, 4K, and SE. Why so many??

What I don't understand is why is dji still making phantom 3's? And why make so many? The 4k, pro, and se look all the same. So they have phantom 3 Standard, professional, 4K, and SE. Why so many??
Same question you will ask to a car maker like Ford... Why so many different cars? Because people can afford cheaper ones and others can buy more expensive ones that have more features.

Reactions: jwmcgrath

'Cause I just wanted to get into the hobby with the most affordable but reasonably capable drone that made sense for me.

I paid $399 for a P3S and I love it. I know the hobby is for me now and maybe one day I'll want/consider an upgrade but if I'd spent <$1K+ and hated it I'd be pretty disappointed that I'd had to part with that much $ just to try a Phantom for the first time.

And that's why I think it would be a great business plan to continue offering an affordable entry level but capable bird.

I'm in Shenzen China now I think I will go to the DJI shop at one of the shopping malls. Who knows what I might buy.
P3S SE?
Mavic Pro?
Matrice 200?

All of the above?

Another SE owner has done 5km distance. I think that's about the max limit if you want your drone to return to home point.

i made a range test for the phantom 3 SE in Europe (CE version).
It's written 500 meters but i made much more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj