Never fly in strong wind or...was it battery cell's playing up?

Reaction score
quick footage of P3A nearly flipping over. pretty scary. could be the wind and no doubt it was but never happened before or since when the wind has been like that. here's the video, let me know what you think guys.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
no video or link

quick footage of P3A nearly flipping over. pretty scary. could be the wind and no doubt it was but never happened before or since when the wind has been like that. here's the video, let me know what you think guys.
I'm not sure what the issue is.
The Phantom appeared to be working normally but the gimbal was having trouble dealing with the angle as the Phantom had to lean into the wind..
I can't see any evidence of it nearly flipping over.

Reactions: Digdat0
Didn't look like it was going to flip. I have had 1 occassion recently where I have had it tilt heavily in the wind and the gimbal wasn't able to 'keep up' so to speak. It looked pretty frightening from the ground though!

That big gust was at 3min something, you were 900+ feet above your home point at 6min... how high were you earlier? It's amazing how different it can be as you go higher.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I did not see any evidence of high winds. Even the trees below were still. Did not see anything about flipping over.

Maybe it's just me, but at no point did it look like your P3 was about to go inverted in flight.

On screen I really was convinced it was about to flip over lol. I will recalibrate the gimble as it should be ok. Just a once of glitch I guess

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.