Negative HEIGHT

Reaction score
Good day..
I have serious problem with my height is always "zero" I mean "0" which is used negative HEIGHT when determining the contour and DEM.

Please what can I do.

The drone that I used was Phantom 2 vision plus.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, I have only experienced this problem when taking off from a high point and then descending down below the take-off point. That does not seem to be your problem though. The only suggestion I have is to carry out re-calibrations. I use PHP4's so don't know your bird specifically.

Hi, I have only experienced this problem when taking off from a high point and then descending down below the take-off point. That does not seem to be your problem though. The only suggestion I have is to carry out re-calibrations. I use PHP4's so don't know your bird specifically.
My bird is P2V+

Good day..
I have serious problem with my height is always "zero" I mean "0" which is used negative HEIGHT when determining the contour and DEM.

Please what can I do.

The drone that I used was Phantom 2 vision plus.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sorry im having trouble understanding you, are you saying that the app just shows the height as ZERO and never changes despite your quad being in the air, as for DEM im at a loss for what that means

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj