Needing to calibrate IMU each time i fly

Reaction score
Has anyone had this problem? After my Phantom 3 warms up and states it's safe to fly, every time i'm about to take off i receive an error, believe it's error 42, after i attempt to active my auto take-off. If i calibrate my IMU under sensors, everything is fine and i take off.

Something else i notice is i'm receiving low signal strength error initially before i take off but once i'm going it seems to fly ok, although i believe my range is much less than what other people are reporting. I can never make it to 200 meters before i start losing my signal, picture starts to break up and weak signal errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Has anyone had this problem? After my Phantom 3 warms up and states it's safe to fly, every time i'm about to take off i receive an error, believe it's error 42, after i attempt to active my auto take-off. If i calibrate my IMU under sensors, everything is fine and i take off.

Something else i notice is i'm receiving low signal strength error initially before i take off but once i'm going it seems to fly ok, although i believe my range is much less than what other people are reporting. I can never make it to 200 meters before i start losing my signal, picture starts to break up and weak signal errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try taking off from another location where there is no chance of interference.

Welcome to the party Spaceman. Don't fly near the space needle. GoodnNuff may be a good member for you to know. Which Vancouver are you referring to... US or Canada?

My signature has some cool links... :D

Try taking off from another location where there is no chance of interference.

Welcome to the party Spaceman. Don't fly near the space needle. GoodnNuff may be a good member for you to know. Which Vancouver are you referring to... US or Canada?

My signature has some cool links... :D

Thanks, Vancouver Canada.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl