Needing help finding Phantom 4 pro bracket that goes on yaw motor

Reaction score
69128E53-5071-4991-B391-1993DD8A052E.jpeg
Hello all,
I’m new to using these discussion boards and tried post this in the help thread but I haven’t gotten any feedback so I”ll try again here. My question is does anyone know where I can find/buy the little steel bracket that goes attached to the yaw motor that directs and stabilizes the ribbon cable under the yaw motor cover? In repairing I lost mine and can’t seem to locate one. Does it have a name or part number so I can look it up correctly? Or does anyone have a extra spare part that I could buy from you?

Please see attached picture.

Thanks,
Michael

View attachment 89419 Hello all,
I’m new to using these discussion boards and tried post this in the help thread but I haven’t gotten any feedback so I”ll try again here. My question is does anyone know where I can find/buy the little steel bracket that goes attached to the yaw motor that directs and stabilizes the ribbon cable under the yaw motor cover? In repairing I lost mine and can’t seem to locate one. Does it have a name or part number so I can look it up correctly? Or does anyone have a extra spare part that I could buy from you?

Thanks,
Michael
Reply to this just so you know someone was looking,what a hard part to find,eyes fell out with no result,,searched ebay only ribbon sets etc,better search the house again,if i find one i post it

Reactions: 2bkinetic
Reply to this just so you know someone was looking,what a hard part to find,eyes fell out with no result,,searched ebay only ribbon sets etc,better search the house again,if i find one i post it

Thank you for replying and trying to help me, I was thinking i was doing something incorrectly by getting no response at first.

Kind regards,
Michael

View attachment 89419 Hello all,

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,
I know it's been a while, I have the same problem, I have no idea where that part is...did you find the replacement, if you did please share the details!

Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan