Need phantom 3 pro camera

Reaction score
I recently had a crash with my phantom 3 pro and I'm looking to get a new camera looking for under $300 thank you for any help.

I am also in need of a complete P3Pro camera and Gimbal assy. I crashed my 3 Pro after years of flying. I think the camera is okay, but the Gimbal board was damaged. So I'm thinking it might be better to just replace the whole thing if the price it right. jiminyfixit or KachemakDriver ?

I am also in need of a complete P3Pro camera and Gimbal assy. I crashed my 3 Pro after years of flying. I think the camera is okay, but the Gimbal board was damaged. So I'm thinking it might be better to just replace the whole thing if the price it right. jiminyfixit or KachemakDriver ?
I could also, but I’m traveling at the moment. I’m not due back till the first of April.

I could also, but I’m traveling at the moment. I’m not due back till the first of April.
Well keep me in mind when you get back. But honestly I can't afford to pay what the going price is for a complete Gimbal and camera. I'm flying the Mini 2 now but I just want to get the Pro fixed and maybe sell it. I have a lot of extras with the P3 Pro, but even if it were fixed I don't think it is worth more than about $500.00. The used Gimbals I've been seeing for sale are around $450.00. To me it is just not worth fixing at those prices. I was hoping for around $300.00 or less.

@Jeffdevs, are you still looking for a P3P camera?

@Jeffdevs, are you still looking for a P3P camera?
Yes, but right now I am in between paydays. As I said before, I really can't afford much. And I will need the whole Gimbal assembly, (i.e., camera, board, mount and all). I do have a P3S for parts if you are interested. Am I asking too much? What do you have and how much? I just put the P3P in a box and put it out in the shed. I don't fly it anymore because I now have the Mini 2. But I would like to repair it for possible future use.

Yes, but right now I am in between paydays. As I said before, I really can't afford much. And I will need the whole Gimbal assembly, (i.e., camera, board, mount and all). I do have a P3S for parts if you are interested. Am I asking too much? What do you have and how much? I just put the P3P in a box and put it out in the shed. I don't fly it anymore because I now have the Mini 2. But I would like to repair it for possible future use.
Well, I don’t work on P3S’s so I have no use for the parts.
Is there anything left of your old camera?

Well, I don’t work on P3S’s so I have no use for the parts.
Is there anything left of your old camera?
The P3S camera is okay. That drone was in flying condition when I took the Gimbal and camera off to try and use the swing arm on the pro. As far as the Pro camera goes, I have not been able to test it since the crash. As far as I know it is okay too. There is no obvious damage or scratches on it. In the crash, the Gimbal arm was damages and the Gimbal board was hit. Also one of the motors on the Gimbal fell apart. The whole thing is probably repairable, but I don't have the skills or patience to do it. Thus, I would just as soon replace the whole thing with a known good one. Of course the price is what has been holding me back. That Pro was a good flying machine!

The P3S camera is okay. That drone was in flying condition when I took the Gimbal and camera off to try and use the swing arm on the pro. As far as the Pro camera goes, I have not been able to test it since the crash. As far as I know it is okay too. There is no obvious damage or scratches on it. In the crash, the Gimbal arm was damages and the Gimbal board was hit. Also one of the motors on the Gimbal fell apart. The whole thing is probably repairable, but I don't have the skills or patience to do it. Thus, I would just as soon replace the whole thing with a known good one. Of course the price is what has been holding me back. That Pro was a good flying machine!
Can you send me a couple good pictures of the pro camera? I repair a lot of them, it would save you a bunch of money.

Reactions: BigL

Attachments

• 20210401_173820.jpg
    20210401_173820.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • 20210401_173804.jpg
    20210401_173804.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
  • 20210401_173718.jpg
    20210401_173718.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
  • 20210401_173504.jpg