Need new direction on purchasing new tablet to fly my P3S

Reaction score
My Ipad mini will no longer support the DJIGo app. Looking for what works best for other folks. Looking at a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 32GB.

Reactions: Havasu Tom
I have an iPad 11" Pro. Great tablet, sadly too big to be practical. What about the iPad Mini 5 ?

I first used my iPhone 7 Plus which has quite a large screen,but find the iPad 4 mini awesome .....
you need the cellular one to get gps and able to load maps while away from WiFi .
i picked mine up cheap as I only fly the ps3 with it so didn’t need loads of storage ,mines only a 16g these are loads cheaper than the 32,64 128 etc
its still updating the latest iOS ,it’s now on 13.3 and still very quick......

my farther in-law has a samsung tab a with cellular ,I was like you thought I’d give it a go, I download DJI go,it ran very slow ....but did run/work.....but flight was scary! It was very laggy .... Dji was soon deleted off it and returned too the farther inlaw

Grab a refurb Nexus 7 Vers 2 (2012 / 2013) ..... excellent ... save some money for xmas pressies !!

I have a Nexus 7 and it has it all ... WiFi ... GPS ... 16Gb ... (you can get a 32Gb version) ...

It will fit the standard holder etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic