Need Litchi help!!

Reaction score
Really trying to figure this Litchi out! I did get it going a couple of times but it would not show satellite image (would only show Standard) even though it was set to Satellite, so I couldn't set way points. Now it will not connect. Went to settings on my Samsung Tab Pro and Force Stopped DJI. Now Litchi shows Disconnected. Message says "VR mode failed to start. Make sure aircraft is connected". When I went to settings in Litchi, Aircraft, it will not let me set Return Altitude. Driving me nuts! Also when I restart the aircraft, the DJI app starts! HELP please! Want to fly today! Weather is awesome in the Norhteast!! :)

Do you have an internet connection or have you cached the maps while in WiFi? I used Samsung Pro tablets for a while, they can be kinda finicky because DJI GO and other 3rd party apps don't play nice together on some Samsung tabs. I found it was much easier to add a 2nd user with just Litchi installed (NO DJI GO) and switch to that user when I wanted to use Litchi.

Thank you ryantrax! I will try that! Sounds reasonable! :)
No problem, I recently switched to an iPad Air 2 just because of the switching between DJI go and litchi is very easy. You don't have to force close apps or switch users.

Sent from my Pixel using PhantomPilots mobile app

Make sure you have an internet connection prior to starting the app for the first time too.

Sent from my Pixel using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have an iPad an it does the same thing. Will not connect!
Curious, I use a iPad mini 4 with both Go and Lithi in it with no problems. I have often switched between the 2 mid-flight.

Reactions: Loz
Curious, I use a iPad mini 4 with both Go and Lithi in it with no problems. I have often switched between the 2 mid-flight.
Same, I switch mid-flight on the iPad Air 2 as well, that was my big reason for switching.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl