Need help with installing DJI GO on FireHD

Reaction score
I have installed Google Play Store on my Fire and have installed DJI Go and other apps from the Play Store.
The other apps seem to work OK, but with DJI Go all I get is a brief flash screen showing a hand held Osmo device then...
... nothing! The flash screen shows "DJI GO create".

Some details:
Phantom 3 standard
Fire HD 8 6th Gen. ver. 5.6.0.0 (Google play installed, Allows apps from unknown sources.

1. Do I have the correct version installed?
2. If not, how do I install the correct version?

Any and all help appreciated.:)

I would try uninstalling whatever you have. Try downloading the app again and re-install, . There was an update that rolled out on Nov 22.

I don't believe the Fire is considered an approved device but I've heard of people getting GO to run on almost anything.

I would try uninstalling whatever you have. Try downloading the app again and re-install, . There was an update that rolled out on Nov 22.

I don't believe the Fire is considered an approved device but I've heard of people getting GO to run on almost anything.

Thanks for the input, but no joy after several uninstalls. The version that I got from the play store is 3.1.59 updated nov.22, 2019.

The Fire HD8 is not "approved" but is ranked fourth in popularity per Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO & DJI Fly (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help

So if the Fire is that popular, there must be a solution out there...help!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20