Need Help- Prop touching base

OK jack here's my thoughts on this . There's no way I would fly with 1 motor bent back like that . It might look to you like it's flying fine
but at some point that is going to fail .That's JMO but that motor is bent back .
I've reshelled mine for way less than that . Is not hard . You mentioned a how to well I will post one and do hope you the best flying with
that but no way I would .
Good luck to ya :)

Last edited:
I just wanted to clarify what I had posted a while back that I really didn't look at the posted pictures to closely and I apologize for that. mine wasnt bent that bad at all but it did make very small contact. I never cut the prop just simply sanded about a 1/16" off. I didn't mean to give bad advice. Now I feel like a ******* for even posting in the first place.

Hey thanks for responding, I haven't flown the p2v in a while, my wife bought me a p3s for valintines day and been flying it until tonight, I was going to fly at sunset and flipped the s1 switch to make sure it was in GPS mode and the switch broke off. So now I gotta find a switch lol

Hey thanks for responding, I haven't flown the p2v in a while, my wife bought me a p3s for valintines day and been flying it until tonight, I was going to fly at sunset and flipped the s1 switch to make sure it was in GPS mode and the switch broke off. So now I gotta find a switch lol
I have several if you can't locate any . Just let me know and will give ya one .
I still fly my Vision a lot when not repairing it from a crash . Is good stick time and guess I still just love to fly it .
Camera and gimbal has me spoiled with my Standard but the Vision is one tough bird .

I have several if you can't locate any . Just let me know and will give ya one .
I still fly my Vision a lot when not repairing it from a crash . Is good stick time and guess I still just love to fly it .
Camera and gimbal has me spoiled with my Standard but the Vision is one tough bird .
Thank a lot buddy I'll let ya know if I need one I went down and bought one that night from radio shack and hoping it fits of not I'll let ya know. Where ya located?

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank a lot buddy I'll let ya know if I need one I went down and bought one that night from radio shack and hoping it fits of not I'll let ya know. Where ya located?
Look under my name :)

Reactions: mcajr37

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20