Need cable help

Reaction score
Hello,

I am rebuilding a Phantom 3 that had a small fire when it came out of water.. long story. I have a melted cable for the sensor on the battery. It is attached to the battery dock on the drone and then the main board. I don't know what to search for to find it.

When I search for battery cable, I get links for the charger part of this.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Tim

That's it, yes!, but that particular part link goes to one for advanced pro. I have a standard. I can look around. Thank you!
Should be the same part for the Standard too.

That's it, yes!, but that particular part link goes to one for advanced pro. I have a standard. I can look around. Thank you!
That standard uss the same battery as advanced and pro so the connector must be compatible with respect to data, power and mounting configuration.

If the fault mode caused a current draw sufficient to melt the insulation on the wiring I suspect you have a need to replace more than the battery harness.

Yes, it's the same part.

You can buy that part here on Amazon.

Last edited:
That standard uss the same battery as advanced and pro so the connector must be compatible with respect to data, power and mounting configuration.

If the fault mode caused a current draw sufficient to melt the insulation on the wiring I suspect you have a need to replace more than the battery harness.
I am replacing the main board and the battery. It was a bad crash with the drone underwater for a while.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic