Standard Need cable help

Reaction score
Hello,

I am rebuilding a Phantom 3 that had a small fire when it came out of water.. long story. I have a melted cable for the sensor on the battery. It is attached to the battery dock on the drone and then the main board. I don't know what to search for to find it.

When I search for battery cable, I get links for the charger part of this.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Tim

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com
That's it, yes!, but that particular part link goes to one for advanced pro. I have a standard. I can look around. Thank you!
Should be the same part for the Standard too.

Reaction score
That's it, yes!, but that particular part link goes to one for advanced pro. I have a standard. I can look around. Thank you!
That standard uss the same battery as advanced and pro so the connector must be compatible with respect to data, power and mounting configuration.

If the fault mode caused a current draw sufficient to melt the insulation on the wiring I suspect you have a need to replace more than the battery harness.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.PhantomHelp.com
Yes, it's the same part.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.PhantomHelp.com
You can buy that part here on Amazon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That standard uss the same battery as advanced and pro so the connector must be compatible with respect to data, power and mounting configuration.

If the fault mode caused a current draw sufficient to melt the insulation on the wiring I suspect you have a need to replace more than the battery harness.
I am replacing the main board and the battery. It was a bad crash with the drone underwater for a while.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rc808