Need advice

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a drone for Real Estate photography. Everything I read says the Phantom 4 Pro V2 Plus is exactly what I need. Am I going to get in trouble with any future issues due to the parts issue and them being discontinued?

P4P v1
I just picked up the v2 and I’m finding some things that I don’t feel are right.
The other two P4P’s that I have are pretty much perfect.

Still fiddling with yaw control settings. Seems to be much more sensitive than p4p. Any settings suggestions?
The way I worked with the sensitivity is lower it a bit in the AC settings and compensate on the sticks. Depending on what you are trying to do, you will need to adjust. In the P4P 1 you move the stick 1 degree for the drone to yaw, the 2.0 requires half that for the same yaw movement. In my experience.

I’m not convinced this is a hardware issue. If you park this 15 feet away and 10 feet off the ground where what it is doing is very visible, the controller and the ac are ( by my eyes) doing exactly what they should be doing. I’m wondering if this is more of a software issue in the way the camera is responding to what the ac is doing. Based on control input from the stick(yaw left and or right), the ac is spot on. I will keep poking at it to see what I can determine.

I’m not convinced this is a hardware issue. If you park this 15 feet away and 10 feet off the ground where what it is doing is very visible, the controller and the ac are ( by my eyes) doing exactly what they should be doing. I’m wondering if this is more of a software issue in the way the camera is responding to what the ac is doing. Based on control input from the stick(yaw left and or right), the ac is spot on. I will keep poking at it to see what I can determine.
So you are saying the AC responds as it should, but the camerq doesn't?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl