Need advice on Phantom purchase

Reaction score
Should I wait on the Phantom 5 or should II go ahead and buy the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian? I have a mavic right now but really want a phantom. I'm not even sure when the next phantom will be released. I do not want to wait a long time though!

Buy a P4P (or a P4P+). It’s been out a while, with early problems sorted, and it offers professional capability.

Whatever is announced/releases soon is unlikely to be a massive step up. This happened with the P4P, which is why we entered the market. We’d be waiting for several years and the all-round technology, including improved camera, came “of age” at that point for a reasonable price.

Definitely wait till the 23rd. Hoping for the Phantom 5 and Mavic Air :)

Reactions: Jack Matthias
Definitely wait till the 23rd. Hoping for the Phantom 5 and Mavic Air :)

I feel like there’s a good chance of the phantom 5 because of the leaked drawings we saw had zoomable lens and they have a campaign of Facebook for zoomed in pictures

Hoping for the Phantom 5 and Mavic Air
If that's the case, we're all going to be eating Ramen for the next couple of months...

Reactions: microlinux
If that's the case, we're all going to be eating Ramen for the next couple of months...
No doubt, credit card is ready LOL

b6b9a96b4b0f8f4984465d80e5781b72.jpg
34cfb4c9f3f8b6fa6e6fe0b2e0c3ad49.jpg
096d98af7a6182de76c82ed4460d736f.jpg

DJI has an event on the 23rd hoping a new phantom but I don’t know. I do know for a fact their will be a new drone
I think it will most definitely be a drone. They posted a video on youtube to anounce the 23 date. They showed two Glimpse's of something that looks very very very interesting. We can just wait and see. But i tell you the suspense is killing me.

From the teaser video they say: "from seemingly insignificant size comes formidable strength and power" and the title "Adventure Unfolds" got to be a Mavic variant. Some of the glimpses in the video too look like the Obstacle avoidance sensor from the P4 / P4P though... That's why I'm speculating at both a Mavic and P5, 4 days is way too long to wait LOL

Reactions: Jack Matthias

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan