Need advice for selling a drone.

Reaction score
I have a phantom 3 standard lying around (bought it really cheap to repair). For me to repair the whole drone it's going to be about $25- $100 max. The problem I'm having is I don't know if it would be worth selling the whole drone with everything completely fixed or parting it out and selling everything on its own. On eBay I see people selling all the time just the body and or just the camera. Barelly anyone selling everything together. What's needs to be replaced is the plastic part that holds the camera gimbal to the drone and potential new wires.
It comes with a ARGtek antenna kit and a Phone/IPad mount already installed on the controller. I could take them off and sell them separately. How much do you think I could sell everything together or separately?

I will say that selling each part will probably bring you more money.

You will make more parting it out and selling individual components, if you happy to spend a lot of time dealing with many seperate buyers. You might find the time invested in fiddling around isn’t worth it- only you can make that decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan