Need a propeller mounting part - the other one

Reaction score
I purchased via Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Propeller-Mounting-Plates-Phantom/dp/B01F8AFD6M) what was supposed to be a pair of genuine DJI Phantom 4 propeller mounting plates. What I got where two of the same, instead of one of each. (See photo)

I need the other one. The one with it’s the dots. Sadly, I was negligent (and lazy, it’s winter; not a lot of flying and the broken one still works) so I can’t return them. Yes they are only $8 but it irks me.

Anyone have a set to sell? Or an extra not-dot one?
Thanks in advance.
IMG_4854.jpg

I purchased via Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Propeller-Mounting-Plates-Phantom/dp/B01F8AFD6M) what was supposed to be a pair of genuine DJI Phantom 4 propeller mounting plates. What I got where two of the same, instead of one of each. (See photo)

I need the other one. The one with it’s the dots. Sadly, I was negligent (and lazy, it’s winter; not a lot of flying and the broken one still works) so I can’t return them. Yes they are only $8 but it irks me.

Anyone have a set to sell? Or an extra not-dot one?
Thanks in advance.View attachment 109068
Me has some,,being in NZ delivery take couple, etc weeks so might be easy just to reorder,,,
1551468341065968811181.jpg
yes they are cheap but if you can wait till next week me ship these to you for free,,,p4s but I used p4p with springs ,,,my p4 fell from sky and can't be repaired,,,depending what you want for spares me can make you a package of spares
1551468486956-850897861.jpg

Me living in a garage so some stuff can go,,,make a list if keen and pm me your details,,
NO charge to you
OFFERS THERE IF YOU WANT IT, me not doing anything with it so it just be boxed again on the shelves,

Last edited by a moderator:
He might not have seen your generous offer yet. Give him a little time, I’m sure he’ll get back to you.
Yip thanks,,,probly easy for him to re order anyway
But me offer still open ,,I'm Italian kiwi so not many patients,,but he was on when I replied,,shipping from here take long time on a good day ,:) he get things faster if he orders,,,I was just trying to help

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Me has some,,being in NZ delivery take couple, etc weeks so might be easy just to reorder,,,View attachment 109069yes they are cheap but if you can wait till next week me ship these to you for free,,,p4s but I used p4p with springs ,,,my p4 fell from sky and can't be repaired,,,depending what you want for spares me can make you a package of sparesView attachment 109070

Thank you for your kind offer! I discovered yesterday that there is a local DJI shop not far from me where they also do repairs and they were kind enough to swap me one of mine for the right one they had in their repair parts dept. This worked out beneficial to us both and all it took was some driving.

Thank you again for your generous offer

Yip thanks,,,probly easy for him to re order anyway
But me offer still open ,,I'm Italian kiwi so not many patients,,but he was on when I replied,,shipping from here take long time on a good day ,:) he get things faster if he orders,,,I was just trying to help

I didn’t see your reply until only now, the PP app doesn’t send notifications immediately. Ive been traveling since and don’t visit here hourly.

I didn’t see your reply until only now, the PP app doesn’t send notifications immediately. Ive been traveling since and don’t visit here hourly.
All good mate glad you found some,,I even found more,not sure why I buy 4 or 5 sets
If you should need any parts just let me I might have what you need in future.thanks for reply to and take care:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.