Need a little help

Reaction score
Last week I was lucky enough to find a phantom 2 vision and controller being thrown out. Controller turns on. Naturally I picked it up and took it home. No camera and no battery. The shell and motors looks like new with no damage.

I want to get this up and running but don't want to fork out £60 for a new battery in case something doesn't work. Anyone in London (close to Bromley) who has a phantom 2 vision? I just need to quickly pop the battery in to see if it works. I will happily come down to you. Thankfully I am inboxing another pilot but can't meet up until jan next year. (Really excited for that [emoji4])

Also I want to attach my own camera as I seen so many 3rd party ones attached. But have no idea how you are meant to tilt the camera up and down using the remote if you are not using official DJI parts. Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advanced to anyone that can help [emoji4]

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Send some pictures of what you have make sure any cables that are present are shown,
The P2V has a thick white wire with a plug on it coming out of a leg hole and also a small 3 pin plug coming out underneath, if these aren't there then it may well be a standard P2 or a P2V that's been stripped down.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Send some pictures of what you have make sure any cables that are present are shown,
The P2V has a thick white wire with a plug on it coming out of a leg hole and also a small 3 pin plug coming out underneath, if these aren't there then it may well be a standard P2 or a P2V that's been stripped down.
Appreciate the advice [emoji4] will upload pics soon. In the mean time it looks very heavily modded with a black antenna coming out of it and a few boards and extras hanging off. The shell is in excellent condition so I don't think there is any internal problems. I think it was thrown out just because the camera came off.

Didnt see that you had the controller, the P2 uses the (N)DJ6 which is 2.4ghz the vision uses a different model, cant remember which one it is off the top of my head

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj