NAZA mode

Reaction score
After five flights I switched to NAZA mode. There was a new firmware upgrade as well from 3.4 to 3.6 I think. I did the IMU calibration, as well as the sticks on assistant software and on the RC System assistant. Also clicked on IOC, calibrated the phantom and off I went. Initially the camera would not work, but the Gimbal worked fine. I rebooted if you will, and then it worked fine. The course lock and home lock worked great, but not the return home feature on the S1 switch. Plugged it back in and realized it was not on, took me a minute or two to get the relationship between the TX and its S1 switch and setting fail safe on the software. back to flying and it all worked great. I still had to reboot the system a second time again to get the camera working. Is this something known already or have I missed something on this update and change to NAZA mode?

jetlag said:
Is this something known already or have I missed something on this update and change to NAZA mode?

Are you talking about the "reboot" at firmware update? Did you not get a message about powercycling ?

Sorry, no I did the powercycling. I meant the first two times I went to start and fly the phantom I had no camera picture, although the gimbal was working dine, until I turned off and repowered the phantom a second time

jetlag said:
Sorry, no I did the powercycling. I meant the first two times I went to start and fly the phantom I had no camera picture, although the gimbal was working dine, until I turned off and repowered the phantom a second time
You know I have had that happen a few times recently. Power cycling the Phantom fixed it.

Just not sure the cause. By chance are you running and wifi booster apps?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl