Naza flight controller

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to the drone scene. I have a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and wondered is it possible to add a Naza flight controller to the original main board? Any help is greatly appreciated

I'm a newbie to the drone scene. I have a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and wondered is it possible to add a Naza flight controller to the original main board? Any help is greatly appreciated
I have several NAZA controllers and for their time they were great but the P3S is much more capable . I can't
see how you would gain anything . The Phantom 1 used the NAZA controller and it was a great little drone but
the P3S was several steps above the NAZA drones . If you have the NAZA controller you could build a F450 or
F550 just for some fun flying and to get a better understanding of how it all works .

I have several NAZA controllers and for their time they were great but the P3S is much more capable . I can't
see how you would gain anything . The Phantom 1 used the NAZA controller and it was a great little drone but
the P3S was several steps above the NAZA drones . If you have the NAZA controller you could build a F450 or
F550 just for some fun flying and to get a better understanding of how it all works .
Oh wow I didn't know that... I appreciate it very much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers