NAZA Assistant Problem

Reaction score
Naza Assistant problem. I am posting this on multiple sites hoping to get an intelligent and honest answer. We have two phantom 2’s 2 months and 3 months old( 02.02.14 and 03.13.14), running the current firmware. Mine being the newest of them. I have read post after post regarding this and have tried every solution fix that has been posted:

(multiple computers, winxp,7,mac vmware w/ xp, every port , every port config, changed system files, installed and deleted drivers every way possible, changed cables, changed vu ports, reflashed NAZA f1-f2 with servo cable, tried all available firmware. Changed to accept unsigned drivers, turned internet on/off ……and on and on.)
Both Phantoms will not go into the NAZA assistant mode. The NAZA assistant has the serial number area blank, the usb driver connection chimes when connected, device manager shows drivers installed and working correctly. NAZA program shows com with the NAZA server showing my registered name, the two lights do not light in the NAZA program first page. The NAZA program locks on its boot page, Goto skip to open it.
The DJI assistant works fine on Mac and changes can be made without a problem. We are trying to upgrade to a Futaba TX and would like the NAZA assistant to work. It seems to be a communication problem, NAZA assistant and driver related. Is there anyone who really knows the solution, or wait till the firmware catches up to the hardware? Way too many fixes and solutions to this problem seem to be random luck. It may seem that we have really messed with the system, These procedures have been carried out mutiple times in very logical and painfully long sessions to try to solve the problem. I have tried things to get this running on a windows platform that we haven’t had to do in 15 years. What is the missing link ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl