Native ISO for P2VP

Reaction score
Guys,

Been learning more about photography in general, and the best settings for the Phantom 2 Vision + camera, it's FC200. When I use the automatic settings, seems the lowest ISO used is commonly 100. Native ISO is supposed to be the lowest possible ISO while keeping the highest quality imagine. What is the native ISO for the P2VP camera. Should I be using 100 whenever possible? Cheers!

voodoo said:
Guys,

Been learning more about photography in general, and the best settings for the Phantom 2 Vision + camera, it's FC200. When I use the automatic settings, seems the lowest ISO used is commonly 100. Native ISO is supposed to be the lowest possible ISO while keeping the highest quality imagine. What is the native ISO for the P2VP camera. Should I be using 100 whenever possible? Cheers!

I use ISO 100 as I want to keep the amount of noise to a minimum.

Even night still photography makes usable images, albeit under exposed, but still usable in my circumstances. Low light video is pretty bad on the FC200 due to the image artefacts.

As to your original question of the native ISO (defined as the highest ISO before the sensor's dynamic range is lost), it is likely 100 but I haven't seen evidence for this in any literature.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik