Names?

Reaction score
I have a YouTube channel and I'm now posting these cool vids on my phantom 3 dropping things and getting cool shots but I need a name change. Any ideas on a good catchy name for YouTube???

Anything really. I drop gopros on parachutes and small bags or boxes on parachutes. I droppd a flashlight at night. I sent a bag on a parachute to my buddy's house.
Just wondered. say you have a channel well lay it on us so we can see some of your stuff .:)

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
Profile was created one day ago. Says 15 years old. I’m still guessing this is a troll. Why give it air time?

Everybody starts someplace. And maybe some safety habits will rub off on em. :)
No worries, if he proves to be a troll he'll be shown the door.

Profile was created one day ago. Says 15 years old. I’m still guessing this is a troll. Why give it air time?
You may have a different definition of troll than I do... sounds to me like a standard 15 year old with a new toy. I’d do stupid stuff like that when I was 15 as well, the world is probably better off that we didn’t have drones back when I was a kid discovering homemade explosives and the like.

His brain pan hasn’t fully hardened yet, and he’s going to be genetically wired to do idiotic stuff at this point in his life, but that doesn’t make him a troll.

I just made my account yes! But I Assure you its right I'm not Denying it. My youtube chanel is called madgamer 101. And I want to change the name. But I'm no troll

Well welcome to the forum Mason and just let stuff roll off your back here sometimes as we do have a lot of new folks come in to just start stuff . Will check out your channel . :)

Ya I need to get that name changed cause I'm now doing drone stuff. But ya thanks for checking out my channel

Ya I need to get that name changed cause I'm now doing drone stuff. But ya thanks for checking out my channel
I saw and yes you need something more appropriate . Just decide what you are going to pursue and go with that .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo