My second flight with my Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
Here is a video from my second day of flying my new P3P. Unfortunately it does not have a sound track. It was uploaded straight to YouTube as I cant seem to get Premiere to work right. I know it is just a lack of knowledge on my part. Does any one know the line resolution of the 4K footage? This will help in setting up Premiere.

Well here it is:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well you did real good, :) the clarity on my computer was crystal clear, the rotating move is one of the hardest to do smoothly but for the most part you did great.
Beginner mode is really nice to use for close not long range flights, I use it to practice but once you take that off it flies real zippy so get use to both.

An if something goes wrong let go of the sticks, breathe and understand you position. most time land when in trouble is the best solution. Sometimes...
Here is a video from my second day of flying my new P3P. Unfortunately it does not have a sound track. It was uploaded straight to YouTube as I cant seem to get Premiere to work right. I know it is just a lack of knowledge on my part. Does any one know the line resolution of the 4K footage? This will help in setting up Premiere.

Well here it is:

Reactions: PhotoGuyAaron
very good, I also have just done my second flight. united kingdom (Sheffield)

very good, I also have just done my second flight. united kingdom (Sheffield)
Looking good time to explore those fields! I am now over 100 flights. Cheers!

Reactions: lotusteve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31