My Phantom 4 remote control.

Reaction score
Hi guys. My Phantom 4 remote control doesn't talk to my I-phone 6 plus and a red light keeps burning on the RC. Please help. I haven't flown for a while, but kept my batteries loaded all the time. I'm using Litchi.

Hi guys. My Phantom 4 remote control doesn't talk to my I-phone 6 plus and a red light keeps burning on the RC. Please help. I haven't flown for a while, but kept my batteries loaded all the time. I'm using Litchi.
HI what colour drone lights on rear and is link light flashing,unsure on iPhone I not have one but could be usb gone bad (cable)..might have to do a manual relink if can't do with app,,do you have any other device you can try just to eliminate the connection issue with phone

Reactions: Wouter
Here's a manual relink
Screenshot_20180325-193131.jpg

HI what colour drone lights on rear and is link light flashing,unsure on iPhone I not have one but could be usb gone bad (cable)..might have to do a manual relink if can't do with app,,do you have any other device you can try just to eliminate the connection issue with phone

Thanks, great Ianzone. Changed the cable and all is working. Lights fine Haven't tied to fly yet, but will report back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl