My Phantom 2 won't start

Reaction score
Hello,
My Phantom 2 had crashed and after replacing the shell, GPS unit, main board, flight controller, 2 motors and 2 ESC's the motors won't spool up. There are no "fault" indicators and it has the current version software. Can anyone help me?

Hello,
My Phantom 2 had crashed and after replacing the shell, GPS unit, main board, flight controller, 2 motors and 2 ESC's the motors won't spool up. There are no "fault" indicators and it has the current version software. Can anyone help me?

After replacing everything did you bother to do a complete calibration of the RC and the P2 including an advance IMU?? if not do so then calibrate the compass.

Standard advice: whenever you've got a problem with your Phantom, plug it in to a computer and run the Assistant software. Make sure the controls are behaving as expected (nothing is reversed).

After replacing everything did you bother to do a complete calibration of the RC and the P2 including an advance IMU?? if not do so then calibrate the compass.
Yes, I did a calibration of the craft and RC. I also ran the assistant software to ensure the controls were acting properly, nada. I didn't do an advance IMU. What's that?

Yes, I did a calibration of the craft and RC. I also ran the assistant software to ensure the controls were acting properly, nada. I didn't do an advance IMU. What's that?

Reconnect your P2 to the assistant software go to tools tab there you have two tabs basic and advanced choose the advanced calibration.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic