My p4 yaw repair video

I like that attitude. I don't think I was ever on a job that they didn't tell me to slow down. I'm not the nervous jittery type, I just get high off of work. I wanted to at least work till I was 70. At 63 my body said enough. Maybe it was those 20 ft. telephone poles I was carrying by myself. Lol Well degenerated disks and osteoarthritis has got me to a point that I can barely get around.

Sounds like you were a hard-workin' man. I agree that "work" is theraputic.

No more time for texting. I have a 24ft.swimming pool I'm putting in my backyard. My wife keeps telling me to pay someone to put it in. She says I can't do it. We'll see.

PAY someone??!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?! Is she CRAZY?!?!? HA! I have a list of THREE people I trust enough to PAY to do ANYTHING, and one is my brother.

D

Reactions: WV. Rootman
It was my dad’s fault. Lol.

My last 26 years I was a Pipefitter. I have worked with a lot a HVAC people. I did the piping and aided in installing air handlers. I worked in a clean room on John young in Orlando. A co gen plant in Umatilla, Fl. The power plant on the east side of Orlando. I was a Forman at the Florida Hospital in Winter Park. You work in any of those ted4797?

It was my dad’s fault. Lol.

My last 26 years I was a Pipefitter. I have worked with a lot a HVAC people. I did the piping and aided in installing air handlers. I worked in a clean room on John young in Orlando. A co gen plant in Umatilla, Fl. The power plant on the east side of Orlando. I was a Forman at the Florida Hospital in Winter Park. You work in any of those ted4797?

I heard the best joke from a Pipefitter at Intel. We would go back and fourth. When I wanted to get his goat, I would call him a plumber...hehe... The joke went like this:

Do you know to tell the difference between a plumber and a Pipefitter? You bury both of them up to their neck in s*** then squirt their heads with a hose. The one who ducks is a plumber.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

D

I heard the best joke from a Pipefitter at Intel. We would go back and fourth. When I wanted to get his goat, I would call him a plumber...hehe... The joke went like this:

Do you know to tell the difference between a plumber and a Pipefitter? You bury both of them up to their neck in s*** then squirt their heads with a hose. The one who ducks is a plumber.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

D
You got that right. Lol
Yeah, it hits home!

Reactions: Harleydude
I had my own one man show in Rochester NY. Still have my tools. My work was mostly commercial. I was also the Education Chairman for RSES and taught for years. I was always interested in flying. Started out in the 50's flying U control planes. We just flew in circles.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I had my own one man show in Rochester NY. Still have my tools. My work was mostly commercial. I was also the Education Chairman for RSES and taught for years. I was always interested in flying. Started out in the 50's flying U control planes. We just flew in circles.

Yep...I still have all my sparky tools, too. We never get rid of ANY tools, especially the tools of our trades....<:^)

I started initially with the U control planes but quickly graduated to helicopter gassers in the 80's. Honestly, the thing spent more time on the repair bench than in the air. What I wouldn't give to go back in time and try again with the skill level and patience I have now....<:^/

D

Reactions: Droneted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20