My P4 plus+ remote control

e9089c08d0e74dcbd0c987f9292f5d2e.jpg

Hopefully somebody could give me some suggestions I've tried everything pretty **** crazy to have to do this and lose your vision of the Drone

This is the pro plus +
OK not to sure ,maybe look at something like this
14966409596591934125370.jpg
I'm not sure why you not have setting for this ,I got this when I just look at uncle Google, maybe there's no setting it didn't show one,,,sorry for the half pie answer bit unsure :( I go have another search

I might be able to help you but I will need remote access to your device to make it easier to work on. I use TeamViewer to help a lot of people repair their phones and other devices. If you haven't been able to fix this I can help you no matter where you are. Reply if you'd like me to see what might be wrong.

I just need access to the device he connects the controller to which I believe was a Samsung tablet. Because I believe this was an issue with the screen falling asleep.

I just need access to the device he connects the controller to which I believe was a Samsung tablet.
The P4P+ remote controller has an integrated display. It's not possible to connect a tablet to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West