My p3a repair

In the DJI go app you have an option to automatically sync to healthy drones (all previous flights will still get synced) then it will ask you to put the token number in the box. Now the token number can be found on the healthy drones site from the laptop. I can't seem to find it on the app. But once that's done it will be fine. Even if you uninstall the DJI go app and reinstall it , it will still be synced.

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a paid account with healthy drones. The problem is for it to capture any data you have to fly using Litchi. The time of the crash incident I was using djigo so it's not recorded in healthy drones.
Thats not accurate, sorry, Graham. I use DJI Go and HealthyDrones works just fine. You just need to upload the flight logs from your tablet/phone, which HealthyDrones has an app for both iOS and Android. Or, you can just post the log txt file here and someone can convert it and review it.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Hi, I've downloaded the HD app and uploaded the files. The log just shows messages about motor obstruction warnings which is when it struck the ground and the rear blades were obstructed. The other file I sent to dji reported yaw errors which is what started the loss of stability in the hover shortly after takeoff.

Graham

It may be a good idea to YouTube healthy drones as it will give you a much better idea on finding out what you need to know but believes me DJI go does sync with healthy drones

Just thought I'd update you on this farce !

I'm still no further on my repair claim. They keep telling me to send the flight data. I keep telling them I have and on the occasion they seemed to understand I'd sent it can you believe they then asked me to send the drone. I'm absolutely astounded by the lack of personal attention. It seems as if they dont speak English as a native language and only read part of the email, think they know what I've written and completely answer it wrongly.

Tonight I've sent again the data, a screenshot showing the yaw error and my log in details. I'm afraid it looks as if I'm going to have to pay up to get my drone back.

Will never buy dji again after this.

Graham

Finally !

After weeks of forms and emails they finally admit the crash was not my fault. Here is the diagnosis verbatim.

Flight control file fly***】 Aircraft worked at gps mode. The aircraft drifted after took off due to the compass interference. Pilot pushed throttle down, then aircraft crashed to the ground. Conclusion: Aircraft drifted at gps mode, free RMA. motor 4 makes noise. the main controller can not receive the compass values.

My advice to you all. It took weeks for them to pass me the required forms. I don't know why this was the case. There are 2 forms from them. One .docx format which you fill in and print out and put in the box with your drone. Another .xls form which should have been given me also in the beginning. The engineers apparently have no access to email so this is best in hard copy and in the box.

Just 3 days for repair 1 week ups shipping and I should have a drone again. When I think of all the drone perfect weather days I've lost its criminal. On the bright side.

Success at last.
Best
Graham

Really happy for you. [emoji4] glad to know it's all fixed. Sent mine back after 2 months.. Didn't even bother going the DJI route. 30 day money back or.... 12 months warranty. Straight to the shop, exchanged, done. Always do the same mate [emoji6]

Congratulations. The story has a happy ending...

I had the same experience as you, Graham - they initially denied any fault with the drone.
Only when I queried their analysis did they admit a fault and only with the help of a rep. on the DJI forums.
The .docx and .xls forms are ridiculously complex, and seem designed to dissuade people from progressing a claim.
I guess most people give up when DJI tell them the drone wasn't at fault, which saves DJI a few quid.

Couldn't agree more. The grounds strike broke two carbon fibre props. What's the chance of them replacing them. None I bet!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl