My P3A Order Status changed to "Prepare"

Reaction score
For what it's worth, my P3A order status changed from "Authorized" to "Pay Confirmed" and my shipping status now says "Prepare". Has it begun?

edit: I did not order the extra battery

NO WPS, I'm very patient. However, reading the many, many posts with questions from those customers makes me wonder. I'm in no hurry to receive my P3, I'd like to see the manual, iOS, loaded and updates available before I receive mine.

Reactions: iahphantom and WPS
NO WPS, I'm very patient. However, reading the many, many posts with questions from those customers makes me wonder. I'm in no hurry to receive my P3, I'd like to see the manual, iOS, loaded and updates available before I receive mine.
Well, we may not like it but none of this is new for a new release. Look at the complaining going on at the 3DR Solo board and that unit hasn't even been released yet and 3DR is not making any comments. At least we do have some DJI reps here. Everyone wants everything now. DJI has apparently said the IOS app will be out in 2 days. I will agree that the manual should already be available.

Reactions: Bob Publicover
I definitely think that DJI could have executed this whole thing a lot better. Shipments, manuals, apps, etc. should have been ready to go at the time of announcement, even if they wanted to utilize a pre-order period. It almost feels like DJI made the announcement, and then production went "oh #$%t".

Dealers are playing the waiting game along with the consumers, basically waiting for information from DJI. Makes the company look a bit incompetent IMO.

I don't see where DJI has done anything wrong as far as the physical shipments have gone, it's just been inpatient consumers and pot stirrers.

On the DJI site at the time of order it stated (roughly) "Shipments will start the end of April in the order the payments were received."
It also stated the battery bundles would ship at a later date, mid-May, if I recall correctly.
And that's exactly what has been happening.

Now, not having documentation and the software available.....that's not been a smooth process.

Reactions: Bob Publicover
For what it's worth, my P3A order status changed from "Authorized" to "Pay Confirmed" and my shipping status now says "Prepare". Has it begun?

edit: I did not order the extra battery
What is your priority number? I wanted to get a sense of where my order is in the queue. I ordered from DJI (P3A), I was assigned priority no. 3651, my status still says "Payment Success". Thanks

What is your priority number? I wanted to get a sense of where my order is in the queue. I ordered from DJI (P3A), I was assigned priority no. 3651, my status still says "Payment Success". Thanks
Customer reference number: 1224
I don't know what my priority # is, if that's not it.
What's your shipping status?

Customer reference number: 1224
I don't know what my priority # is, if that's not it.
What's your shipping status?
My shipping status -- is grayed out (shipped), right before this it says Payment success which is highlighted in blue. The priority number is provided by the dji customer service when she IM'd when I was inquiring about my order.

Advanced # 5735 here, no extra battery. It's a new day in Shenzhen right now, 9:30AM. Still in Pay Authorized state...crossing my fingers for Shipping Prepare.

Just got an notification email from Dji that my P3A without extra batt has shipped via FedEx and expected delivery is May 1st. My priority no 3651 and I placed this order on April 15th

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav