My P3 pro and controller will not sync

Reaction score
My P3 pro was working fine yesterday but today my controller does see the bird. Before I use to get a permission statement which I answered to to allow to talk but I don’t anymore. Need some help.

Before I use to get a permission statement which I answered to to allow to talk but I don’t anymore
Permission for what? There is no such statement that I know of. Unless it refers to GEO Fencing.....but that has nothing to do with connectivity. You need to be much more specific with your description.

When I turn on the controller and then the bird the DJI go app would ask do you want to allow access to this app. Now it doesn’t and the controller and the bird would sync up and it shows disconnected. I am using an android device. It works fine if I use an iPhone or iPad.

When I turn on the controller and then the bird the DJI go app would ask do you want to allow access to this app.

It's the OS that's asking, not the app.

Now it doesn’t and the controller and the bird would sync up and it shows disconnected. I am using an android device. It works fine if I use an iPhone or iPad.

So if another mobile device (and with different cable) it works fine, you should already know where the issue might be.
Definitely not in the AC or RC, as the thread title suggests.

Just so you know, the "disconnected" message has absolutely nothing to do with the remote connecting to the bird. It means the remote is not connected to your device (phone/tablet).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures