My highest flight...

Reaction score
Instead of bragging some unbelievable story, I'll just show you a screen shot of my iPad.

EarthHoax.jpg

Anyone here flown higher than 222,000 feet AGL?

D

Last edited:
I've seen glitches like this before. Earlier today I was flying about 100 to 200 feet away from me and about 150 feet high and it said the distance between me and my Drone was 7,496 feet all I did was land reconnect everything and it fixed it.

Yeh I've had couple funny ones,,cant find the best one..coming or going ?ps,,weather report incorrect,, yours says its cloudy,,they never get it right lol,,,its pic was my longest flight,,2nd pic I was in the islands somewhere and third pic didn't know where I was..its pic I still had 98% battery left so could have done the world trip I think
20200327_173220.jpg
20200327_172556.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh I've had couple funny ones,,cant find the best one..coming or going ?ps,,weather report incorrect,, yours says its cloudy,,they never get it right lol,,,its pic was my longest flight,,2nd pic I was in the islands somewhere and third pic didn't know where I was..its pic I still had 98% battery left so could have done the world trip I think

Busted.

1585284645357.png

HA!

D

I can neither confirm nor deny that this was my P3, but there was quite a bit of range on those old FW versions. ;-)

I can neither confirm nor deny that this was my P3, but there was quite a bit of range on those old FW versions. ;-)

????

Lol yeh ist picture I'm in the lounge to,,nothing to hide here ? I was in a shed actually
Out of curiosity what I busted for ?
Your picture is cool but not real either, yours still on the ground,,I thought you wanted the bit unusual screen shots that are out there,if not umm sorry ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of bragging some unbelievable story, I'll just show you a screen shot of my iPad.

View attachment 117792

Anyone here flown higher than 222,000 feet AGL?

D
Looks like you live about 20 minutes south of my Mom's house. Please tell her that I said hello and to avoid playing cards with her girlfriends for a while. ;-)

Reactions: Harleydude
For return to home does it just burn up in the atmosphere or do you let it float away to be found by perhaps Aliens?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers