My hello!...and also link for copyright free music for your videos..

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm a P3S pilot here in Lara, VIC, Australia who also writes music... I have a couple of albums-worth of material for you guys to use in your uploads if you find them suitable.
The style that i write is what's known as 'post rock'.....which is sort of "epic long guitar based film soundtrack type songs without lyrics"...lol

I am posting this here as i know how hard it is to find music to upload your video to Youtube etc without having the soundtrack flagged for copyright and the having to endure horrible adverts appear on your work.
All i ask is that if you use anything it would be great if you could mention "music by It May Never End" somewhere in the video
smile.gif

The download link is available for 10 days, but if you stumble upon this post at any point and need me to re-upload, give me a shout!

Zee link.... It May Never End.zip

All the best,

Neil

Oh, almost forgot.... here's one of my recent video's for your viewing pleasure! Shot at Eastern Beach, Geelong, VIC, Australia.....feedback always appreciated :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Awesome, thanks Neil. Nice video too. Always good to see another fellow pilot in VIC! Is this video cominbation of drone and a couple of handhelds/gopros?

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I want to meet that Neil guy. Hey, what did y'all think of that music?

Many thanks for the kind comments!
I'm constantly learning....with music making.....video editing...and Phantom flying!

Hi all!

I'm a P3S pilot here in Lara, VIC, Australia who also writes music... I have a couple of albums-worth of material for you guys to use in your uploads if you find them suitable.
The style that i write is what's known as 'post rock'.....which is sort of "epic long guitar based film soundtrack type songs without lyrics"...lol

I am posting this here as i know how hard it is to find music to upload your video to Youtube etc without having the soundtrack flagged for copyright and the having to endure horrible adverts appear on your work.
All i ask is that if you use anything it would be great if you could mention "music by It May Never End" somewhere in the video
smile.gif

The download link is available for 10 days, but if you stumble upon this post at any point and need me to re-upload, give me a shout!

All the best,

Neil
Well I guess I come under the "stumble upon this post at any point" category. Found it a while ago but would you mind re-uploading it. Once again Great video!!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Hi all!

smile.gif

All the best,

Neil
Could you upload your music again? Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl