My first Phantom 4 Advanced video edit

very smooth footage, which gives a very pleasing viewing. Cool colours too. Did you do some colour correction?

I also use Final Cut Pro, its such a great piece of software for video editing, im still learning and loving it.

Il comment on Youtube ;)

very smooth footage, which gives a very pleasing viewing. Cool colours too. Did you do some colour correction?

I also use Final Cut Pro, its such a great piece of software for video editing, im still learning and loving it.

Il comment on Youtube ;)
Cheers for that. No, straight from the camera so no color correction. Standard settings on the p4. Lucky with the light.

Cheers for that. No, straight from the camera so no color correction. Standard settings on the p4. Lucky with the light.

the 4 must have a better camera then i guess ha, yeh the lighting was good.

Ive subscribed now, may have seen it :) commented too, look forward to your other vids

Good video. Smooth and (mostly) short shots. If I were to offer some info....

Shots of the same thing should be very short, 3-5 seconds. They can be longer for something where the person might want to look at the subject (such as this). Use different angles if it's the same thing. Most shots showed the same perspective. Take low fly by shots, shots from the other side at different angles, etc.

Still, a good video and better than most.

Good video. Smooth and (mostly) short shots. If I were to offer some info....

Shots of the same thing should be very short, 3-5 seconds. They can be longer for something where the person might want to look at the subject (such as this). Use different angles if it's the same thing. Most shots showed the same perspective. Take low fly by shots, shots from the other side at different angles, etc.

Still, a good video and better than most.
Cheers mate. Will take on your advice. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31