My first aerial images

Reaction score
Website
www.jeffreysipress.com
I've only flown a drone three times, all in the past two days.Twice to practice at the local school ballfield, and today above the Santa Barbara, CA harbor and marina. Really nervous flying out over the ocean without a direct line of sight, but I got the drone back safely. Here are two from that flight, using my new P4P + v2.0.

breakwarerbend1.jpg

aboveharbor1.jpg

I've only flown a drone three times, all in the past two days.Twice to practice at the local school ballfield, and today above the Santa Barbara, CA harbor and marina. Really nervous flying out over the ocean without a direct line of sight, but I got the drone back safely. Here are two from that flight, using my new P4P + v2.0.

View attachment 105962

View attachment 105963
Yip beautifully done , very clear pics aswell :):)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Really nervous flying out over the ocean without a direct line of sight, but I got the drone back safely.
Unless you are using waypoint software, you can't fly without a clear, unobstructed line of sight between your controller and the aircraft.
Perhaps you mean you went out of visual range?
Nice pix btw.

Unless you are using waypoint software, you can't fly without a clear, unobstructed line of sight between your controller and the aircraft.
Perhaps you mean you went out of visual range?
Nice pix btw.

You're correct, Meta4. Twas my first flight without looking at the craft with my own eyes the whole time. I'm sure everyone does that, but the first time is scary.

View attachment 105962

View attachment 105963

Nice shots[emoji106][emoji41]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic