My Drone's Eye View: Vancouver, BC

Reaction score
Taken this afternoon in sunny Vancouver, Canada, this is my first real drone video and only the second time I've assigned the task of filming while flying to "Domingo" my trusty P3S.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Mydrone70
Nice view of the harbor house behind kits. 2nd beach is just around to the left right? Any problems flying in Vancouver so far? I'm from Burnaby and fly in Japan. I'll check out your channel.

Nice view of the harbor house behind kits. 2nd beach is just around to the left right? Any problems flying in Vancouver so far? I'm from Burnaby and fly in Japan. I'll check out your channel.

Second Beach is actually across the bay in the West End. To the left is Spanish Banks which you can see at the beginning of the video.

I use the Hover app to check on safe to fly zones. Today was the first time I ventured out of beginner mode so as you can tell I haven't flown very high or very far yet.

Second Beach is actually across the bay in the West End. To the left is Spanish Banks which you can see at the beginning of the video.

I use the Hover app to check on safe to fly zones. Today was the first time I ventured out of beginner mode so as you can tell I haven't flown very high or very far yet.
I've been living in Japan too long! Next you must fly over the water. Fraser mouth would be neat to follow a BC Ferry heading out. Vancouver would be a blast but I guess the rain sucks.

I've been living in Japan too long! Next you must fly over the water. Fraser mouth would be neat to follow a BC Ferry heading out. Vancouver would be a blast but I guess the rain sucks.

Yes, I've got to build up my nerves to go higher and farther! And trust flying over water - soon, soon.

Rain can happen any time in Vancouver but so can sun. I can sneak out on short notice to fly so there should be lots of opportunities to practice piloting and shoot video.

How long have you been in Japan? I recently watched your 'Last Day of Summer' video - very enjoyable; looks like you and your family are having fun over there.

Yes, I've got to build up my nerves to go higher and farther! And trust flying over water - soon, soon.

Rain can happen any time in Vancouver but so can sun. I can sneak out on short notice to fly so there should be lots of opportunities to practice piloting and shoot video.

How long have you been in Japan? I recently watched your 'Last Day of Summer' video - very enjoyable; looks like you and your family are having fun over there.
15 years, but want to come back home soon. We're gearing for my son to go to high school in Vancouver. When I get back to Van I'm thinking of creating a video creation service where we film your event,party or location. Kind of a all in one service. I love editing. Also you could use the litchi app to plan out a shot so if you're short on time you can save the course so when you get there just open and fly the set location. Thanks for watching my vid, always pushing new ideas and twists to the beat of the music!

Reactions: Kai Mele

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31