Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. AlecW

What is a QuadroCopter? Do you have a link, it sounds like an interesting drone.

2. AlecW

It's probably why and when you lost the signal and it's not a good idea. Depending on where the bird is in relation to the RC it's very easy to block the signal and it appears that's exactly what happened here. Depending on your RTH settings it was lightly about to start a RTH anyway, it all started going south at about 30% battery.

3. jbrown630

A google search of QuadroCopter only pulls up a site that provides DJI Inspire and other DJI products. There is no "QuadroCopter"

4. RémyHeli

Syma X5C is a per example a good cheap 6 axis gyro quadcopter without GPS, with nice enough RC and able to fly outside. Camera can be removed to gain 14 gr. (If I remember well) and even landing skids. It's a cheap toy with only 4-5 min. flight duration but excellent to learn ATTI mode. Of course there is loads like this, it's just an example.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

5. RémyHeli

Just done a quick fly for you. It's so stable, look where are my fingers, and easy to trim!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

6. ussvertigo

I like to describe being in the atti mode, it's going to act like a hockey puck on ice, at release of the right stick, it slides awhile until, either stops in calm wind, or drifts with winds at that alt. I do that often to get a feel for what the winds are like at my mission alt. I use it occasionally while filming, build up speed with the wind, release stick and pan the drone. But using atti in close confines without practice nervous stick movements can get you.