My Drone went CRAZY!

Not really, this is just a toy. My plan is to buy the QuadroCopter to get better shots. I am only using the P4 as a training device. Thanks for asking though!
What is a QuadroCopter? Do you have a link, it sounds like an interesting drone.

Yes, I went from my back yard to my front yard with the RC during flight. I am a Real Estate appraiser and I am going to use these drones to take aerial photos of real estate property. So going from a back yard to a front yard is going to be a common task. Is that OK or will there be an issue with that RC movement?
It's probably why and when you lost the signal and it's not a good idea. Depending on where the bird is in relation to the RC it's very easy to block the signal and it appears that's exactly what happened here. Depending on your RTH settings it was lightly about to start a RTH anyway, it all started going south at about 30% battery.

Not really, this is just a toy. My plan is to buy the QuadroCopter to get better shots. I am only using the P4 as a training device. Thanks for asking though!

A google search of QuadroCopter only pulls up a site that provides DJI Inspire and other DJI products. There is no "QuadroCopter"

Syma X5C is a per example a good cheap 6 axis gyro quadcopter without GPS, with nice enough RC and able to fly outside. Camera can be removed to gain 14 gr. (If I remember well) and even landing skids. It's a cheap toy with only 4-5 min. flight duration but excellent to learn ATTI mode. Of course there is loads like this, it's just an example.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just done a quick fly for you. It's so stable, look where are my fingers, and easy to trim!
e1051f310a9660ce090836323688c707.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I like to describe being in the atti mode, it's going to act like a hockey puck on ice, at release of the right stick, it slides awhile until, either stops in calm wind, or drifts with winds at that alt. I do that often to get a feel for what the winds are like at my mission alt. I use it occasionally while filming, build up speed with the wind, release stick and pan the drone. But using atti in close confines without practice nervous stick movements can get you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20